Wednesday, May 13, 2009

buzz buzz buzzy bee

I'M GONNA INSTALL BRACES FOR MY TEETH!
(mommy agreed to it and she's gonna help me check things out, hooyay!)

okay whatever I'm squandering my parents' money big time.
recession recession. what's recession? the family is recession proooof, there is power in confession.
it is defined by 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth.
mmmmm I smell an A for my econs! /HAHAHA /

me hopez braces will make me prettier
thats always the underlying root reason for visiting an orthodontist right.

my right foot is injured, my movements are coupled with a limp at the moment
it feels like pig's trotters with the guard on it
I hate the pain

DEEDEE, I LOVE YOU!

I've been a really really blessed girl these days.
So much that I can't even contain.

Thank you Mommy, Dad & Deedee.
Deedee's Mommy had been reeeally nice too. Teehee.