Saturday, May 09, 2009

heartfelt delight, derived happiness

Time check, 12:49am.
Apparently, I'm appearing really nonchalant with the (seemingly, a luxury and pleasure) but in reality an act of figure destruction and fats accumulation.
I just chomped down noodles,
my 6th banana of the day,
and the Strawberry Vanilla Heaven eyeseekereeem.
Cut the nonchalance, I'm actually feeling a little sinful. Hehe.

"I am happy" is an understated statement.
There's just much more to this in my life, I strongly believe.
Its the heartfelt delight, deeply-rooted in my heart as I count my blessings,
Its the happiness derived right from the root of my soul which I fervently covet and treasure.
This happiness, which is sparked by people whom I love and treasure.
More than happy, I'd say.

Oh yes, did I mention?
I've got a new playmate, his name is Fatfat.
He's a big brown adorable bear, and I really really love it. Hehehe.
Absolutely heart surprises!

Its 110am, my tummy is still bloated and too full for sleep.
But I'm sleepy, I think I should turn in soon!

One last thing, I love us girls.
K-day, shirleengoh and mr_moonlight.
Hoho, just a random thought sparked off by happiness.