Monday, May 18, 2009

his unconditional love for an imperfect one



I've always wondered how come Ezzzra has so much capacity for me.
His constantly always-showering love is God's most amazing gift to me.

Days when we are both really busy, he will always be the one squeezing time out to come right all the way to my void deck.
He makes me jump in surprise and awe when I receive calls from him telling me he's just less than 5 metres away from me.
He's always and forever spending and splurging on me to make sure I get the best.

Even as we're saving up together, I feel so hopeful for everything.
This must be love-oriented.
Love isn't free, it is agape.
All for the sake of love, everything will fall right into place if we walk in righteousness and light.
Thank You, God.


Dear, other than some occasional quarrels and childish fits we throw at each other, I just love you the way you are.
Without those childish fits and quarrels, we won't be growing any stronger.
It still feels like we just got together- the passion, fervor and great zeal.
I wanna keep covering this with loads of prayer, hope, faith and pixie dust!


There's so much more to what I wanna say.
But it all ends here, because... SCHOOL IS DEPRIVING ME OF MY LIFE.
LIFE NEEDS ME BACK, OR RATHER I NEED A LIFE BACK.