Saturday, June 20, 2009

Its okay if they leave me out.
Its okay if they stop asking me out.
Its okay if they are not my friends.
Its okay if they click amongst themselves.
Its okay if they stop integrating me.

No one is perfect.
Not even if they are God-ordained helpers in the cg.
All these while they've been containing themselves and just themselves.
But vengeance is God's. ( ain't the Shakespearean genre vengeance )
God will deal with their inequities & infirmities.
Sometimes I wonder why they can be helpers. One has suicidal tendencies, one refuses to step out previously.
No wonder e500 is stagnating..

All that's needed of me is to start all over again, from gear 1.
I'll learn how to let my insecurities go and love out of God's capacity!!!

But who knows what will happen in the near future.
Teeheehee.

Disclaimer: Bitterness still thrives within me for God-knows-what-reason, as much as I want to let go and let livezzzzzz.

We should all be happy people.
Shut your trap, siqi.