Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SHIRLY WURLY IS THE BESTEST BOMBZ.


Hello loves, aforeposted is a picture of me and shirly wurly darling.
That's my makeup-less face, without eyeliner you know! Teeheehee.
Only my shirly wurly love can take such awesome pictures.
I usually look ugly damn hideous in pictures, in my opinion.



Been long since I really caught up with my blog and engrave tell-tales about my life.
I'm sorry shirry, because you've been blown with so many disappointments whenever you visit this space of mine.
Haha!

Let me finely and proudly introduce the girl who had been with me, listening to my stories and providing me with the much-needed comforts.
Especially when I lost my friend, when I lost my best friend, when I lost my soulmate.
That was a crucial period, it broke me up.
I remember she wrote me a super long and sweet letter which made me cry in school.
It didn't took me long to open up to her. We've known each other for barely even 2 years.
I guess God has His perfect reason for placing her in my life.
At least when I cried everyday secretly because I misplaced Idiot Chua, I find relief deep down inside me knowing that I still have shirly wurly.

She's one special person in my whole entire life who made me open up quite substantially to her.
Perhaps other than Idiot Chua, its only her.
I'm not the one whom you know to be extraordinarily extroverted.
I can be one mad extrovert when I turn crazy in the name of fun, but never in my emotions and such.

Shirly wurly, thank you for being you and doing everything you did, which gave me have the courage to stand up again.
Perhaps, nobody knows how broken I was. Because I chose to keep the heartaches to myself.
But you actually build me up, without you yourself even knowing.
You've been an awesome piece of shitzzzzz!
Me love you deep deep as deep as the atlantic, as agressive like plate tectonics, as violent as erosional processes, as awesome as merit goods and whatever you can think of.
Teeheehee.

I'll come back to blog more about my life tomorrow ( i hope i keep my word )
I know its know thanksgiving day yet, but I badly need to give thanks to shirly wurly