Sunday, July 26, 2009

School had been wearing me out.
The dreary, disgusting and long timetable.
I don't know how I even managed to pull through the two weeks that just zoomed past me.

And worst of all, I have no idea why/how I even chose the JC route.
I'm still not sure if I'm cut out for this.
Guess what? The A'levels is just less than 4 months away.

Everyday, I live in fear, in constant anxiety.
This is killing me. I don't know how long more I can last.
I just want to cut myself off from the world out there.
Only D knows..

Apart from this utterly depressing and gloomy talk..

I just want to highlight my besssstest companion to the world.
He had been pulling me through every single day, securing me in his love.
Only he knows my insecurities, and he takes it all in.
And it is this insecure part of me which reveals the ugliest side of me.
No one will ever see this side of me because no one will have a heart big enough to contain.
Other than Ezra, other than E.
I've been trying to grow out of it.
I can assuredly tell you that I am already slowly growing out of it bit by bit, because people who love me deserves a better me.
I just want to give them a better me.

You've been so amazing.
I don't know how you managed to love me like it is now, but you did it.
Just the way it is now, puuuurrfect!
Like how our little bank is growing, we are growing too!
So happy together.
We pray, we pray, we pray.
We'll keep this going.