Tuesday, August 04, 2009

my sunshine, my love





I've fallen ill. Quite ill. Not very ill. I don't feel good at all, the three days of MC might be able to help me take my mind of certain things. I'm exhausted, mentally drained. I'm tired, I hate school and I want to momentarily shut down my mind to stop it from thinking so much. It must be the withdrawal effects of the hype over the Church's 20th Anniversary. Yesterday had me rolling and crying in extreme, (i repeat) extreme excruciating pain. It was a very very bad case of gastric problem. To complicate matters, the doctor thought my skin was too yellow to be deemed normal. They're afraid I might have some liver problem. They checked my eyes, my everywhere. I hate the pain..

This is August. Three more months and its over. I can't wait! I need my life back. Last Saturday saw me having a date with my teacher. Meet-the-parent session. My teacher personified me as a sponge and that I need to have the strength bigger than the whole Pasir Ris to see me through this period. In other words, my books are beckoning hard for me.

I don't have anymore time to waste. Stop all the shopping, stop all the stoning, stop all the eating, stop all the merry-making, stop all the pranks and stop everything. Just keep studying, siqi. You need to finish this race well, no matter what it takes. Even when you're exhausted and ill, you have no excuses. Keep on going, just keep on going..

Dee, thank you for dropping by my house yesterday. You made me felt a whole lot better. After you were gone, I felt the weary sickness drowning and encroaching into every part of me again. At this juncture, its your love and understanding that matters. Even when nobody else knows, you'll always know.