Saturday, August 08, 2009

When the stars go blue.

Talking about it is hard enough, to make myself deal with it at this point in addition to all the stress seems heartless. I have doubts, but I'm wishing I could wish it away. On better days, I try my best to forget them. Sometimes I succeed.

Sometimes, I really cannot find any reason to justify and understand why people do the things they do.
If I'm granted a leeway to own one superpower, I want to read minds.
I want to read people's minds the way Edward Cullen does it. It saves the trouble of guessing all the time, it erases insecurities and confusion. Of course it would ba a killjoy sometimes, but every now and then don't you wish you could read the minds of someone? Because I hate having to guess for answers, the tempting and teasing of the mind is not so fun.

I want to indulge myself in shopping all day long. Its the only things that can take my minds off the fuzz.