Friday, July 10, 2009

the warmest, fuzziest, lava-oooozyful, crazily luuurrved, hilarious like mad, heart-molesting, mind-blasting like blastoise the pokemon (& every flamboyant like crazy language you can think off) 18th birthdayyyyyyy!

My birthday started off with messages crashing my phone at midnight!
Elise Chua Jia Hui was the on the dot 12am person.

Okay, those are second compared to the rest of the day!

I went to school in the afternoon, and saw eveolove the nut at the school gate!
Then we had a dramatic minute- HAHAHA.
We ran towards each other and gave a big tight hug. The taxi uncles were staring like we were nuts! But I like!
Then met shirly wurly the honeypie and heehee- Pretty card and pretty present like pretty shirleeeeen.

So I acted retarded in school and repeated a thousand thankyous.
The best present from the Econs dept was the Econs make-up lecture!
Love it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

9th July marked the long-awaited day, where Ezra had been planning and making bookings secretly.
I had been hung on the suspension line for long. I had absolutely no idea what was gonna be in store on that day! Dear, you're good at creating surprises and keeping them secret!
Teehee. No wonder this love smells so awesomely heavenly pleasant.

So, he picked me up onto the cab and we blasted off!
Guess what... he brought me high up onto the mountain top at Mount Faber's Jewel Box and stuffed me into one of those cozy little cable cars and we had a good 2 hour meal inside!
We had a really exciting epicurean journey with yummy yummy food.
But I forgot to capture the moment down with the camura!
We only managed a few pictures before the night blanketed.

I cannot express enough the heartfelt mere joy and happiness I felt, with words alone.
Up till now, it still feels like a fairy tale!
I had been feeling down and drained, but yesterday really lifted me up, way up high.
If I could, I didn't want it to end..

After we finished our course of dinner, the staff there presented a cake and sang a birthday song for me! I was blushing inside out. Omgoodness.
Then, dear made me shut my eyes and took something out before me.
When he finally allowed me to flicker my eyes open, guess what was before meeeeeeee!
It was the LG PRADA 2, the sidekick I've been harping on.

For a moment, deedee made me speechless.
I was rummaging through my minds for the supposedly right words to say.
He really awed me, with everything.
Everything he gave, he gave his best.


Then blah blah blah.
You can go and picture the many many smiles on my face after that!
Or you wanna be a director and think of what happens after that. Heehee.
My tiny and overworked brains can't think so much anymore. The midyears drained them out.

Ezra sent me home and inserted into my mind the birthday conundrum: Was there any more surprises?
But I waited for a little while at home and everything remained quiet and peaceful.
So I thought, its over!

I went to wash up and when I came out of my bathroom, I smelled something really fishy.
I walked towards my room steathily, open my door and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGOOOOOOOOSH.
I don't know how many times I shouted that after I opened the door.
I still can't contain my excitement up till now, stop smiling to yourself siqi!

My whole bunch of friends were ambushing inside my room, waiting for me to knock.
I was greeted with a bunch of colourful balloons, teehee.
And the lights were off, before it came on after all the screams.
I saw faces which resembled Amanda, Jingying, Weena, Clara, Weijia and Darling!
It didn't ocurred to me that it was real for a split second.
I was really really really surprised!
The very shocked birthday girl then started hyper-ventilating for quite some time.

We took ugly pictures cause I was ugly in my sleepwear without any make up.
Lucky I wasn't in my pyjamas. Hehehe.
I was totally caught off-guard!
Then the irritating amanda requested for dares.
Luckily people came to my rescue. I'm gonna give it back to her when I see her boyfriend in the near future! Hahaha.

They left around 12mn.
After which, I was still in a state of shock!

When I finally settled down, I realised what great friends I have around me.
Even when I haven't met them for months, when we're all having our mid-years, when they are all in top junior colleges mugging their heads off, when we are all so tired and when we all had school the next day, they still gave me what I don't deserve.
I don't know how I can ever thank them enough for pulling me out of this pit.

Below are just a glimpse of what they did.
The picture of the balloon was uglily take because Beverley annoying me!
There were more pretty balloons.


And I want thank shirly wurly for her card.
She nearly made me tear...
When she said she was willing to be my best friend, my heart surrendered.
She was there when I lost my best friend, she heard my cries and I think she even heard the struggles in my heart even when I failed to articulate them because I couldn't being myself to.
I'm not someone who pours out easily, I'm afraid.
She knows my insecurities, when I tell her I'm ugly, she assures me like mad.
(And you skinny goh, stop saying you're ugly too. We'll grow out of this shell together okay?
We'll grow up to be confident and secured young women. )

I'm gonna spend time collating the other photos before I post them up!
Share my joy okay?

I have so much more to say.
But I'm not feeling very well.
Will blog more about it soon!