Sunday, July 05, 2009

Faster, stronger, harder.

Yesterday marked a day of sheer intense fellowship with e500.
I really want get involved with e500 more, with everybody, with the girls.
But my studies had been pulling me back/down.
I want to spend more time with them, I don't want to be leaving early for anything.
But yet again, my studiessss. I cannot afford to be wasting any more time.

How annoying is the A'levels right.
Its depriving me of every thing.

Today, when I accidentally heard elise said something.
My heart twitched and ached.
Maybe to her, I don't exist and I ought not to.
Good ol' memories..

Nonetheless, I'll still wish and pray really harrrrrd.
That I'll be able to establish a rapport with weiting, eunice, huishan or even all the other girls.
Wait till my exams are over, then I'll be able to play as hard as I want, bake as much as I want, hang out as late as it gets and all the party fun!

They've been a part of my life for about 4 years.
They watched me grew, watched me change.
And somewhere deep inside me, will always love them.

Thank you, weiting.
Thank you, eunice.
Thank you, huishan.
Thank you, elise.
Thank you, joyce.
Thank you, jiahui.
Thank you, chloe.
Thank you, jaime.
Thank you, shihan.
Thank you, allllllll the other people like sam xiuyuan etcetera.

Basically, its all the girlies/women.
Because I'm a sexist.
Hehe.
Just kidding.

Now, no one knows the misery inside me.
No, I think Deedee understands.
I'm still waiting very patiently, taking one step at a time, to step out of my comfort zone and breakaway from all the masks and pains.

PRIDE, BE GONE.
IN THE NAME OF LOVE.

I'll be back,
faster, stronger, harder.
Just give me a bit of time.

He said-
"My dear, if you do it for Me, I'll do it for you."
If not for grace..